I’ve Got Your Six:
There are many reasons why it’s in a seller’s best interest to hire a Real Estate Professional to protect you in the sale of a home, below are six key examples:
- Determining the true value of your home. You want the highest possible return on your investment, and I have experience and vast knowledge of the local market. Homes sell every day in DFW, as the market fluctuates so do home values. I study the market daily to stay engaged as to where the market is and where it is going.
- Return on investment. Market research completed by NAR shows, “For Sale By Owner” properties sell on average for 16% BELOW market value. Are you comfortable losing 16% of your potential return to save a 3% commission?
- Safety and security of your home and family. I will screen all buyers coming into your home to ensure they are prequalified and legitimate candidates to purchase your home. This creates a safety factor to protect your home and your family.
- Getting Buyers in the door. Statistics show, prospective buyers are more comfortable viewing a home when the owner is not present. Statistics also show, prospective buyers are more likely to put an offer in on a home where the owner was not present during the viewing.
- Protecting you and your investment. Most buyers are represented by a “buyer’s agent”. Those buyer agents have a fiduciary duty to their client to act on their behalf and to represent their client’s best interest, not yours. This leaves you open and vulnerable to the terms of the contract provided by the buyer’s agent. I know the laws, contacts and ethics and I am commitment to protect you and your investment.
- Negotiations. Repairs, terms of the contract, home warranty, almost everything is negotiable. My job is to represent your best interest and to negotiate to ensure your expectations are met.
If you’re thinking of selling your home, you owe it to yourself to contact a local Real Estate Professional!! Herron’s Homes would love the opportunity to earn your business. Please contact us and let us go to work for you!!